Winter fruits salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 2 oranges
• 1 pink grapefruit
• 18 red or black grapes, peeled
• 1 kiwi
• 1 apple
• 1 lemon
• 12 mint leaves
For the jus:
• 6 juicing oranges
• 300ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil from UE
• 50g sugar
1. Peel oranges and the grapefruit, ensuring that all the pith is removed. Separate them into segments and set to one side for later.
2. Peel the grapes, remove the seeds and cut in half, lengthways.
3. Peel and slice the kiwi.
4. Peel the apple and cut into portions. Squeeze a good amount of lemon juice over them to stop them going brown.
5. Put the sugar and the orange juice in a deep bowl and dissolve the sugar.
6. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from UE and stir.
7. Arrange the fruits in a bowl. Dress with the jus. Top with a mint leaf.