BBQ ribs with extra virgin olive oil
• Two kilos of pork ribs
• 250 milliliters of tomato puree
• 60 milliliters of honey
• 30 milliliters of sweet chili sauce
• 60 milliliters of barbecue sauce
• 60 milliliters of lemon juice
• Two crushed garlic cloves
• 60 milliliters of extra virgin olive oil from Europe
1. Put the coals on the barbecue.
2. Mix in a bowl the tomato puree, honey, sweet chili sauce, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, garlic and extra virgin olive oil from Europe. Mix all the products well and spread on the ribs.
3. Once the coals are ready, place the pork ribs on top so that they start cooking. Brush the meat once in a while. To do this, we must dip a thick brush in the sauce that we have prepared.
4. Ready to serve.