Crispy pumpkin and cheese sticks
• 2 zucchini
• 1 egg white
• 1/4 cup of milk
• 1/2 cup of grated cheese
• 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
• 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
2. Cut the zucchini into 6-7cm sticks.
3. In a small bowl, beat the egg whites and add the milk. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, mix the cheese and bread.
5. Dip the zucchini sticks in the egg white mixture and then pass them through the bread mixture.
6. Brush the baking tray with extra virgin olive oil, and place the zucchini sticks.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.