Blueberry and Extra Virgin Olive Oil cake
• 140 g of flour
• 80 g of sugar
• 1 tablespoon yeast
• ¼ teaspoon of salt
• 1 large egg
• 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
• 40 ml of syrup
• 150 g of blueberries
• Baking paper
• 10 ounces white chocolate
1. First, preheat the oven to 180º, with a fan and the heat up and down. In a cake mold spread a few drops of extra virgin olive oil, place baking paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg, with the extra virgin olive oil and the syrup. The little ones love this step, help them to do it. We’re sure they’ll do a great job.
3. Next, add the flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Continue mixing with the help of some whisk.Children love to touch flour for its extreme softness. Wash their hands well and let them incorporate it themselves.
4. It depends on the type of flour you use, you may have a thick dough, if so, add a little milk. When everything is mixed very well, put the whole blueberries and the rest of the ingredients?. Mix.
5. Once the blueberries are well incorporated, pour the mixture into the container prepared at the beginning. Shake gently so that everything settles.
6. Put it in the oven previously preheated to 180º for 35 minutes. As each oven is different, check that it is ready before taking it out, pricking it with skewer stick or thooth pick. It should come out dry.
7. While the cake cools, undo the ounces of chocolate in a bain marie.
8. Once ready, we put it in a kitchen bottle (pastry bag).
9. We make sure that the cake is very cold and let the children decorate it to their liking.