Garlic prawns by Sandra Bekkari
• 12 organic frozen shrimp with tail
• 80 ml of extra virgin olive oil
• 2 or 3 garlic cloves, sliced
• ½ hot pepper (finely chopped, seeded)
• For the finishing touch:
• A handful of parsley
• pinch of salt
• 1 lemon
1. Dry the thawed prawns well.
2. Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the chili and garlic. Fry the garlic until lightly browned (be careful garlic does not burn because then it turns bitter).
3. Add the prawns and fry for a minute and a half on both sides.
4. Finish with fresh parsley, a pinch of fleur de salt and serve with a lemon wedge.