Ham and cheese omelette roll
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 8 eggs
• 4 slices of ham
• 4 slices of cheese
• 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 cherry tomato
1. Beat the eggs and season.
2. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
3. Add the beaten eggs and move the eggs until they are almost cooked, flip omelette and cook on the other side.
4. Cut off the sides of the omelette, place a slice of cheese and another of ham on top. Add some thyme.
5. Roll the omelette up so that the ham and cheese are on the inside.
6. Trim the edges and slice the omelette in half diagonally.