Sautéed cabbage with Olive Oil
Ingredients (4 pax)
• 1 small white cabbage, including outer green leaves
• 3 swirls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• Salt and pepper
1. Cut the cabbage in half and, with the cut-side down, slice it as thinly as possible around the core, as though you were making coleslaw. Throw away the core.
2. Pour Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a large sauté pan or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
3. Add the cabbage, salt, and pepper to the pan and sauté for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is tender and begins to brown.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve warm.