Roasted duck with apple in wine
• 600 grams of duck
• 1 small glass of red wine
• 2 apples
• 4 prunes
• 4 potatoes
• 250 ml. Extra virgin olive oil from Spain (We recommend the hojiblanca variety)
• 1 cup of water
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1. Wash the duck meat and place it in a baking dish. Add the wine along with the water, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and salt. Bake for 50 minutes after preheating to 400ºC.
2. Meanwhile, cut the apples into 2-centimeter slices and place them in another baking dish with a drizzle of hojiblanca extra virgin olive oil from Spain. Bake until golden brown. Also, peel and cut the potatoes into straws. Fry, drain and set aside.
3. With the juice released by the ducks when roasting them, make the sauce. First defat, put it in a saucepan over the fire and add a teaspoon of corn flour diluted in water and chopped parsley.
4. To serve, heat the ducks and place them in the center of the plate. Cover with the sauce and garnish with the plums, roasted apple and straw potatoes. You can also add a little carrot and pumpkin puree.