• One pound of potatoes
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• Salt, to taste
• Half an onion (optional)
1. Wash and cut the potatoes in very thin slices.
2. Cut the onion into very small pieces (if you don’t like onion, you can skip this step).
3. Mix the potatoes and onion together with a bit of salt.
4. Heat a good amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan, and add the potatoes and onions. Fry them on a high heat for few minutes, then lower the temperature. Stir occasionally so that the potatoes don’t stick. Once they are golden brown, remove the pan from the heat and drain the mixture.
5. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add the eggs to the potatoes and onion and mix well.
6. Heat two small tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and add the egg, potato and onion mixture. As before, fry the omelette on a high heat for a few minutes, then lower the temperature considerably so that the inside of the omelette can cook.
7. When the omelette has finished cooking on one side, flip it using a flat plate. When the omelette is golden brown on both sides, remove it from the heat.
Now it´s ready to be eaten.