Pasta shell salad with tuna and peppers
• 225g pasta shells
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 each red and yellow peppers, seeded and diced small
• 4 spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced (reserve fronds)
• 2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
• 5 tablespoon créme fraîche
• A good squeeze lemon juice
• Fennel fronds for decoration
• 3 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
1. Cook pasta shells in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and refresh in cold water.
2. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Mix the pepper, spring onions, tuna chunks and fennel shavings with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
4. Spoon the mustard into a bowl and add the crème fraîche, lemon juice and seasoning.
5. Mix well, then pour over the pasta and toss well to coat.
6. Serve decorated with fennel fronds.