Spanish Omelette Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Caramelized Onion by Laura López
• 1 kg potatoes
• 8 eggs
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
• 150 gr goat cheese
• 60 gr caramelized onion
1. Peel, chop and salt the potatoes. Confit in a frying pan over low heat with the extra virgin olive oil until soft.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the drained potato.
3. In a non-stick frying pan brushed with extra virgin olive oil, pour half of the potato and egg mixture. On them, place the caramelized onion spread over the entire surface, and in the same way place the goat cheese cut into thin slices.
4. Pour the other half of the potato and egg mixture on top and curdle the omelet, turning to curdle on both sides.
5. Place on a plate and serve immediately.